Bio Essence Miracle Bio Water Review


Hi, there! This is my second post on product review. Hope you enjoy so far! This time I bought another Bio-essence product in Watson store when I really need a simple moisturiser.

Sometimes, my face can get dry easily in air-com room and I can see small wrinkles and some sort of "dandruff" on my face which does not make me look gorgeous at all πŸ˜› Thanks to the air-conditioner, moisturising products show an uprising demand πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’²

Let me explain about the product. It feels like plain water but it's not only that. According to the ingredient list, it contains several kind of minerals that can protect your skin.

It can be perceived as safe product since it does not contain much extra chemicals. Also, it can be sprayed on other body parts aside from face such as body and hair.



Basically, I used this after washing off my face or before sleep or anytime when I feel my face is dehydrated. It shows fast absorption for my skin after spraying. The result is more obvious on oily skin. I can feel oil dissolving on my skin and become refreshed again πŸ˜†


Bio Essence Miracle Bio Water is effective for my skin which is moderately dry. Plus, I would complement the moisturising effect with drinking more water. Drinking sufficient water is essentially important no matter how much and how good the product used.



In short, if you are on budget and seeking for economical product, I would highly recommend this. It is definitely high value for money πŸ’“

Comments