KITSUI Belly Loss Fiber Review


My father saw KITSUI Belly Loss Fiber from Facebook with strong recommendation. So, we decided to give it a try. We bought the product at Watson stores around RM72 during year end discount period. Each box contains 15 sachets. It was quite economical consider each pack costs RM2.4 after division.

I was not really enticed by the word "belly loss", but the detox effect it have. Just to be realistic, I have a stubborn belly fat, so I don't expect much from the product. My minimal expectation is to remove toxic accumulated inside my intestine, that's it. My belly is also easily bloated, which troubles me sometimes. Due to the bloating, my belly looks bigger than it really is, especially wearing tight shirt around (no six-packs, but one pack showing๐Ÿ˜‚).

After we bought the product, I was so excited and immediately took out a packet to drink it. It was recommended to drink before your any meal. I drank around evening time and it took 10 hours for me to feel the shitty feeling. It takes some time to work on me while my father has the feeling faster. It just took him nearly three hours before he goes into the toilet (Erm...). Should I envy about that? lmao๐Ÿ˜‚

The effect is tremendous and my body feels so much lighter after the defecation. The amount of faeces is more than usual which I believes it is the hidden toxic that don't usually remove out from the body and retain there for some time. The result is satisfactory, at the same time you have to prepare to endure the painful process to shit several times. I guess my stomach is quite sensitive in that sense. I always feel the pain before I go toilet which is intimidating.

According to the description, you can drink the product once a day if you aim for weight loss. But I don't think it is workable for me. Otherwise, I need to stand by all the time for toilet which is not possible. From my experience, it is not a one go process and I go toilet two to four times after drinking the product. The frequency depends on the amount of food you eat before the day. The more rubbish food you eat, better ready for a huge shit volume ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, more water is needed to facilitate the process. Try to drink more water after consuming the product. It could speed up the whole process and detox at your ease. Btw, my father also satisfied with the product (I can know the good result from the smell of toilet๐Ÿ˜ฉ).

I'm not sure about the weight losing effect but detox, yes, it works. It was so much satisfaction after S***TING and I think it's good to use occasionally when it is needed (like once a week, depends on your need). I would definitely drink this after binge eating๐Ÿ˜† 

Comments

  1. hai.. it almost 1 years right :)
    just to say that this product not just for detox but also can make u losing weight... i can prove it because when im try this product for the first time, i consistent take it every day without any exercise and diet and it make me shock because it reduce my weight about 1kg in a month...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hinata, by reading your comment make me more eager to try this out

      Delete
    2. Hi... But u must know how long it take for ur digestion to detox ur body... For me it take around 6-8 hours... If i take in morning around 9am.. The result will show around 4- 6 pm...

      Delete
  2. I'm recommended this product. No exercise but I'm diet little for get the result ... I fasting with water like 3 days to get extreme. Don't follow. sometimes I eat rice little bit cause food look delicious . Potato epal sweet potato egg boil oats banana is burning your fats. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe kim

    It's so funny reading your reviews, I enjoyed it so much.. We're the same I have big belly but that is not my main concern as I used to be a smoker, I wish to detox more, and honestly just like how you felted, it's so annoying before I go to the toilet, my tummy grumble and I have to sing loudly so that people don't hear what's going on inside the toilet ๐Ÿ˜‚. But amazingly my blotting tummy reduces after 3 weeks I take this.. I drink 1 sachet every day. And good thing is I don't have to go to the toilet 3-4 times. I just do it once and I'll be fine . Thanks for sharing Chloe.. Looking forward to hearing your update, sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  4. ่ฏท้—ฎๆฏไนณๅฏไปฅๅ–ๅ—

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just try out my first pack today evening around 5pm... And i visit the toilet after 6hours (11pm).. well guess i will have a sleepless night tonight. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
    But no joke "have to endure painful process before the shit" and i have the exact pain before going toilet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment